Join the Webinar
Thursday, June 28, 11am PT/2pm ET
- What AI technology is available?
- What functions & processes can be enhanced by AI?
- What are clear AI business cases to present to tech committees & boards?
Join us for practical, real world examples that demonstrate how firms can gain more insights from legal data and documents TODAY, while setting the stage for digital transformation.
You should attend this Webinar if:
- Your firm competes to win and wants to leverage AI as a strategic advantage
- Want to understand how to make the most of your existing technology investment while planning for the future
- Have gaps in your existing data and document-related systems and processes that can be solved through automation
Key takeaways will include:
- Tips on how firms can set a solid foundation for innovation TODAY by ensuring that they have control over their documents and data
- Hidden compliance risks that firms can resolve while setting the stage for AI
- Real world examples of how firms can embrace AI to set themselves apart from competitors
Allan is a 30-year veteran of the legal technology world, a partner at LawTech Partners and founder of Mackenzie Consulting. As a consultant and a former Wall Street IT Director with a specialty in litigation technology, Allan has overseen and implemented conversions of document management, accounting, email, and telephony platforms. Allan has helped firms avoid operational pitfalls through effective and comprehensive legal technology management, during multiple-year litigation cases with discovery volumes measured in terabytes.
Will is a software industry professional with over 20 years of experience, including nearly a decade with document management solutions. During his career, Will has helped firms of all sizes understand the technology solutions that improve operations, cut costs, increase revenues, and boost management visibility into critical functions.