- You have a passion for closing business and the chase.
- You are passionate about helping clients find better ways of working.
- You love educating people about new ideas and sharing what you’ve learned.
- You want to make healthcare better for everyone.
- You want to work with a dynamic team that loves what they do.
At Trumpet, we create technology and automation for small and medium-sized business. Here, your opinion not only counts, but is expected. You will work closely with a talented team that is passionate about liberating people from unfulfilling work tasks.
Trumpet serves health care facilities across the country to help them enjoy the way they work and to care for their patients more effectively. Every year, health care providers spend massive amounts of time on their computers instead of with their patients. We are on the frontline of turning that around, and you can be too.
In your new role at Trumpet
You will be helping healthcare organizations find automation solutions that will save them hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of hours per year. You will work directly with clients and internal teammates to identify clients’ pain points, educate clients about automation, and recommend Trumpet solutions to solve their biggest challenges.
You will work to close business from leads generated by our Business Development and Marketing resources as well as leads you generate by networking and attending industry events. You will manage your own pipeline and be expected to hit sales and growth targets as we look to aggressively grow into a new market.
As we grow and add Sales team members there will be opportunities for growth into a sales leadership role.
You will have 3 key responsibilities:
1) Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets by managing an active pipeline.
2) Partner with Business Development and Marketing to share ideas and provide input on messaging and content to generate opportunities for the sales funnel.
3) Identify key stakeholders and understand key business challenges of prospects and customers.
Our ideal candidate
- Enjoys the hunt for new opportunities and loves engaging in conversations to uncover business needs and pain points
- Thrives in a client centric, solution oriented, collaborative environment
- Loves educating clients and prospects about new ideas and solutions
- Can understand and communicate how technology works and can solve challenges
- Can translate business challenges into practical automation solutions with the help of a Business Analyst
- Thrives in a dynamic, changing environment, but still values teamwork and engagement
- Loves automation and efficiency
- Has experience selling technology solutions to healthcare organizations
- Comfortable resourcing and leading solutions teams
- Is a pace setter
- Is passionate about sales methodologies like Solution Selling or The Challenger Sale
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understands and adapts to the needs of different stakeholders
What you'll be working on
You will manage an active pipeline from Intro meetings to Final Close and work directly with prospects to identify stakeholders and their organizational challenges. You will ensure prospects are educated about Trumpet and advise them on automation solutions by working with Trumpet’s Business Analysts and Solution Architects to design and propose solutions to prospects which will produce high ROI and help solve their organizational challenges. Often, these future clients will not be aware of the possibilities of automation as their primary focus is patient care, so you will be expected to educate them and challenge them to think differently.
Your work will include:
- Closing new business
- Understanding prospects’ business challenges
- Collaborating with internal team members to craft automation solutions and propose them to prospects
- Pipeline management
- Attending industry events
- Tracking and reporting on key sales metrics
Your first three months
- Within 30 days, you will gain an understanding of what Trumpet offers and attend prospect meetings with Trumpet’s Business Analysts.
- Within 60 days, you will take ownership of your pipeline and host your own prospect meetings.
- Within 90 days, you will attend an industry event and work with Business Development and Marketing to provide input on messaging.
What's in it for you?
At Trumpet, we believe in finding harmony between work and play. We are a team of hard-working, fun-loving people that truly care about each other. Here are some of the ways that we live this value:
- We offer a competitive salary plus commission.
- We offer group medical insurance and an IRA retirement plan with employer match.
- We offer a hybrid work environment – work from home or in our Ahwatukee office.
- We do puzzles, we throw monkeys, we keep the fridge stocked with yummy treats and we nerd out on cool new technology. We also enjoy quarterly team fun days. Help us plan our next event!
- We provide an unlimited vacation policy and generous paid holiday schedule.
- We believe in transparency – we participate in open-book accounting and we empower all team members to take part in the strategic planning process.
- We provide consistent opportunities for growth and coaching, both professionally and personally.
- We care about our community. We are an active Kiva lender, with loans funded in over 60 countries and counting. We also love finding different ways to give back to the local Phoenix community via our annual day of giving, plus paid volunteer day.
- We are committed to creating impactful experiences for ourselves and our customers. We are proud of the Trumpet Class Service we provide, and our customer NPS (Net Promoter Score) reflects this commitment.
- We celebrate mistakes and promote deep problem solving.
- We have a family-friendly environment and encourage team members to set a work schedule that is best for them.
- Relaxed dress code! 🚫👔
- We are proud to be certified as a 100% Great Place to Work® every year since 2019! Learn more here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7012667